LV College combine a decade of hands on experience within the beauty industry as well as our tutor’s dedication and passion to bring you the UK’s leading Microblading college.
Microblading has been revolutionised by LV College, creating Nanoblading! We aim to help women boost their confidence and enhance their skill set to allow them to create natural looking eyebrows. As the Innovators of modern Nanoblading techniques, LV College will deliver the best in Microblading training.
Join us and help pave the way to success with our thorough step by step practices of the Microblading procedure and our Nanoblading advancements.
Experience is not essential; LV College will ensure that you will be given all the training you need to become a successful Microblading Practitioner.
What You Will Learn:
- The consent forms and liability release documents that your clients need to sign
- Undertake a range of Microblading techniques to meet client expectations and needs
- Complete treatments observing health and safety at all times
- Undertake client consultations
- Prepare treatment rooms correctly
- Set up microblading equipment correctly
- Basic color theory
- Draw perfect eyebrows shape according to the customer’s features and desires
- Correct imperfections caused at the time of treatment
- The different skin types, how to prevent infections
- Complete all the necessary documentation for treatments
- Ensure all client expectations and needs are met including client health and safety
- The different stroke patterns
- Observe personal health and safety throughout client treatments
- Manage clients throughout treatments
- Watch the trainer demonstrate alongside you on a live model (if needed)
- Practice on paper and latex
- Practice on one live model
- Discuss short- and long-term aftercare with clients
- Ensure that treatment room and equipment meets health and safety regulations
As a student of LV College, you are entitled to continuous support via Facebook where you will be able to send in your case studies and ask any questions that may arrise! Our Tutors will be able to advise you with every step of the Microblading Procedure to help you continuosly improve your technique.
The Course is inclusive of a Kit.
At the end of the course you will recieve an accredited certificate which will enable you to gain insurance and start up your own Microblading practice! You should expect to take on paying clients and kick start your career.
|10:00 - 10:30||Group Registration/ Introductions|
|10:30 - 11:00||Introduction to Microblading / Nanoblading|
|11:00 - 11.30||Anatomy and Contraindications|
|11:30 - 12:00||Pigments and Colour codes|
|12:00 - 12:30||Microblading Procedure and Aftercare|
|12:30 - 13:00||Questions & Recap|
|13:00 - 13:45||Lunch|
|14:00 - 14:30||Eyebrow shapes and outlines|
|14:30 - 15:00||Hygiene & Sterilisation/Sanitisation & Disinfectant|
|15:00 - 15:30||Health & Safety and Professionalism|
|15:30-16:45||Practical - Artificial Skin|
|16:45-17:00||Questions & Recap|
|10:00 - 10:15||Questions & Recap from previous day|
|10:15 - 11:00||Student Exam (Theory)|
|11:00-12:00||Practicing the placement of strokes. The 3D natural effect|
|12:00-13:00||Questions & Final Practice sessions -Practical assessment on Artificial Skin|
|13:00 - 13:45||Lunch|
|13:45-14:00||Set up for Live Model Training|
|14:00-16:00||Live Models - Consultations + Procedure|
|16:00 - 16:30||Live Model Evaluation, Case study over view|
|16:30 - 17:00||Student Feedback / Question and Answer|