Colour Correction & Removal Course
Colour Correction & Removal Course - 1 Day Course
- Certified Training by Official Certification
- Available as a Combination Treatment
- Small Class Sizes with Expert Technicians & Educators
- Main Training Centre: London | Regional Centres: Edinburgh, Manchester, Southampton, Milton Keynes, Bristol
- 5 Star After-Support
- Courses Available on Weekdays and Weekends
- For more information, call us on 020 7993 55 44
Course Fee:Sale Price
Pay £250 deposit to reserve your place
Sale Ending Soon. Only limited spaces available.
Book Your Course Today!
*Book now with a £250 deposit*
Learn the Fundamentals of Permanent Makeup Colour Correction and Salt Saline Removal.
Whether you are an experienced microblading or permanent makeup artist, or a beginner in the industry, there will be clients who require microblading removal or micropigmentation removal of brows. Brow tattoo removal now makes up over 10% of our treatments. Knowing how to remove or correct a brow is crucial to being able to treat most clients.
You may be faced with a badly placed brow for removal or you may be asked to change the colour of an orange, blue, or ashy brow.
The Course Will Cover:
- When to correct permanent makeup or microblading
- When to remove a tattooed brow – whether that’s microblading removal or permanent makeup removal by a machine
- How to correct a bad brow shape or position
- The basics of colour pigmentation and its effect on the skin
- Knowing and understanding the impact of the undertones in your pigments
For more information, call us on 020 7993 55 44 or visit us at the Professional Beauty Show (London ExCel), The Olympia Beauty Show, Beauty UK (NEC Birmingham), or Professional Beauty North (Manchester) – where we are key sponsors. You will also be able to see Kim Hunjan – Senior Technical Director live on stage demonstrating all the latest techniques from the world of Nanoblading, Microblading, and Semi-Permanent Makeup (SPMU).
Call us now to find out more – 020 7993 55 44.
How Much Can You Earn?
Use our income estimator tool to find out how much you can earn as a LVC certified microblading professionals.